Wednesday, February 27, 2013

And so it begins . . . .

Well, here we go! My first post! This has been a long time coming. I've been wanting to start a teaching blog for almost a year now. Choosing the name seemed to be my biggest hold up! I finally decided to just go with something and get started. I'm pretty satisfied. Whenever anyone says, "Wow, Kindergarten, huh??!!" My reply is, "It's always an adventure!" So there you have it--Always an Adventure in Kindergarten! I'll be quite honest with you right now. If you happen to have stumbled across my blog-WELCOME! Please follow me and stay tuned. BUT, there might not be a lot going on here until summer when I really have time to figure all of this out! I'm looking forward to joining up with everyone and I really hope that my blog will be as helpful to you as so many others have been for me. They truly have changed my teaching world! So, here begins my blogging career--Always an Adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Bloggyland! I've been blogging for a little over a year, and haven't figured out how to make a cute signature. How did you do it?

    Linda
    Kindergartendoodles.blogspot.com

    PS I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete