OK folks! It's time for Five for Friday again! I seriously LOVE this linky. I find myself throughout the week thinking "Oh, this could go on my 'Five for Friday!'"
I have 9 days of school left so you can imagine that it's getting pretty crazy! Oh, who am I kidding? It's beyond crazy both at home and at school! If I survive the next two weeks with my sanity and my family still has clean clothes to wear, it will be a miracle! Today's list is going to be a mix of both school and personal happenings!
1. We are doing an ABC Countdown to summer. In fact, we are using this wonderful TpT product for our countdown thanks to Tammy at Live, Laugh, Love. For letter Q, we decided to do a baby picture quiz. I had the kids bring in a baby picture in an envelope so no one could see which picture they brought in. I taped them to the board and numbered them. Then I gave them each a class list and had them write the number next to the name of who they thought was in the picture. So.much.fun. They LOVED it. And they took it VERY seriously! How cute is #17 in the corner? His mama happens to be on my grade level team in my building.
2. TpT sale! Oh my word. I could shop for hours and hours! I scored some great things. My co-worker and best blogging buddy, Kristy at Phonics Phenomenon (if you haven't checked out her blog, you totally should!) and I were texting frantically back and forth about what we were going to buy and how many licenses we need and yadda yadda! The purchase I am most excited about is the Writing Through the Years bundle from Deanna Jump and Deedee Wills. I can't wait to get started with this next year! I also bought
some a TON of clip art and fonts so be watching for some new products as soon as school is out and I can breathe again!
3. Mother's Day! I had so much fun making our Mother's Day gifts with the kids. We used the Mother's Day Purse from Miss Kindergarten and we made keychains. I owe a HUGE thanks to Kristy again (see above!) for helping me get those keychains done. I was starting to sweat! Gotta love an intervention specialist who LOVES to do crafts!
4. If you haven't read about it in other posts, we are a big 4H family. It's that time of year again and tonight we went and picked up our goats that my kids will show at the fair. Aren't they adorable??
5. And continuing with the 4H theme (I told you it was that time of year!), we have been busy prepping for our 2nd (and last!) hog sale of the year. We raise and sell pigs for kids to show as 4H projects. Today I had a personal day to help my husband get things all ready to go since we also have to squeeze in 2 soccer games tomorrow before the sale. 75 babies are all spiffed up and ready to go and the paperwork is all done!
Thanks for reading my Five for Friday! I'm off to go read up on what's been going on in everyone else's lives this week! You can link up HERE!