Sunday, September 15, 2013

Freebies on the 15th!

I'm linking up with Molly today over at Lucky to Be in First for her Fabulous Freebies on the Fifteenth linky party.  This is a great linky because, well, everything is FREE!! 
 
I'm going to share a few of my favorite freebies I've created over the last few months. 
First, these digraph practice sheets are my top freebie download on TpT.  I really should go back and update the cover page!  This is one of the first items I ever created and I've gotten a little better at it since then!
 
 
Next, is my very first product I ever made!  It's a write the room beginning blend activity.  Again, this cover page needs some TLC!  Yikes!
 
And finally, this is a fun freebie that I created to use in my back to school math centers.  (See how much better I got at creating things?!)
 
Please remember to leave feedback if you like what you see! 
 
And don't forget to head over to Molly's blog to find more Fabulous Freebies on the Fifteenth!
 
Lucky to Be in First
 

1 comment:

  1. Holy Smokes! That's a lot of good stuff! Thanks so much for sharing all of these goodies :) I am printing these all out & saving these treasures! Have a great week!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete