I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday again! It's my most favorite linky party. I love seeing what everyone has been up to all week. And it's even more fun now that it's summer and I get to see how you're spending your break!
1. I picked my kids up from 4H camp on Monday morning. This is how they spent Monday afternoon. I'd say it was a successful week! This was the first time my 9 year old son has done anything like this so I was very excited to hear what he thought of camp. Seriously, the first thing he said to me was "Mom! I danced with 15 girls!" Oh.my.word. We are in for a long haul with that boy!
2. I'm working on a new behavior clip chart for next year. I kind of have a rock star theme going on. Nothing over the top, but I use the "Kindergarten Rocks!" phrase all year. I changed the phrases on the clip chart to go with that theme. I need some help from my bloggy friends! Can you think of some phrases that would go with that theme for the "moving down" sections? I'm stumped! Leave any thoughts in the comments and I'd be forever grateful! By the way, the green section in the middle is called "Ready to Rock!"
3. I got my Erin Condren teacher planner this week. It is FABULOUS! Honestly, it's better than I even expected. I can't wait to start using it. Although I CAN wait for school to start. I love how even the box was cute!
4. If you've been on instagram, you've probably seen all the buzz about the cocoppa app. Yesterday I decided to try it for myself and it's so much fun! But be careful--before you know it, you will have spent 2 hours making your apps "cute!"
5. This is a confession of sorts. My name is Lisa and I'm an Ashley Hughes clip art addict. If you are not a fan or follower of The School Supply Addict, you are missing out big time! Are her Deals of the Day killing anyone else? And on top of that, she posts new cute things almost every day! I can't wait to make something with these!
Check them out HERE!
Don't forget to link up with Doodle Bugs this week and see what the bloggy world has been up to!