Monday, May 27, 2013

This is So Exciting!

I wanted to let you all know that today was my first day to post on the new collaboration of bloggers called Teaching Blog Round Up!  I'm really excited to be a part of this!  If you haven't checked it out yet, you totally should!

 
At Teaching Blog Round Up, we are rounding up the very best teacher blogs and posts on the web all in one place for you.  Each day will feature a post packed with ideas, tips and information (not just a quick freebie) from one of our teaching blog authors. 
 
Head over right now to read my first post and take some time to look back through previous posts to find some great ideas from great bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Just found you through the teaching blog roundup! Very cute blog. :) I used to live in Ohio (cleveland) and just moved down to North Carolina last August to teach 1st grade. :) Can't wait to read more of your posts :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete