Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CURRENTLY--At The Beach!

OMG! It's July!  Yikes.  I'm on vacation this week so I'm not going to get too worried about it yet, but I always feel like it's all downhill once we get back from vacation.  At least I love my job and get excited about laminating and getting things ready for a new year! 
 
I'm linking up with Farley this morning for the July Currently!

 
I think this one is all pretty self explanatory!  What better place to blog than sitting where you can hear the waves crashing on the shore?!  The weather here as been pretty ugly since we got here Saturday afternoon.  Some sun, but mostly cloudy and downpours and the wind.  Oh the wind!  It was a workout just to get to the beach because the wind was blowing so hard.  Today looks like a much better day!  We woke up to the sun shining and we actually couldn't hear the wind from inside so we knew that was a good sign, too.  So why am I sitting here blogging??  I better get my suit on, lather up the sunscreen and go sit in my beach chair in case the rain comes back!  Gotta soak up the rays while we can!
 
As for my tip--I've learned not to be afraid to email anyone, send them a Facebook message, anything.  Even if you think they are the busiest, most famous teacher bloggers out there, they WILL most likely respond to you!  I had such a tremendous response when I asked for items for my 100 follower giveaway that I was overwhelmed.  I figured no one would reply to an email from little old me, but they did!  And they were so nice and helpful!
 
OK, I'm outta here.  That sun is calling my name!
 
Now go see what everyone else is CURRENTLY up to over at Farley's place.  I know I will, but not until the sun goes down!
 
Oh' boy fourth grade

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time on vacay!! I love your tip. I think it's easy to get star struck by the big names in blogging, but I bet most the these ppl are down-to-earth great teachers!

    Amanda @ Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete