Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday VACATION Smorgasbord!

 
I'm linking up tonight with Michelle from Fabulous in First for a "whole bunch of random!"  I just love that because that's how summer is supposed to be--go with the flow!
 
 
 photo c823e5c9-f7db-47fc-8555-123a065ce95b.jpg
 
If you follow me on instagram (@alwaysanadventureink), you probably know that we were at the beach last week.  The weather was pretty sketchy the first few days, but by Tuesday afternoon, it cleared off and we were good to go!  So, obviously, my randomness for the week is going to be all about our vacation!
 
 
My husband is a grill master.  We hardly ever go out to eat on vacation because he LOVES to grill, especially when his view is the ocean!

 
I may be a coffee mug "snob," but I always take my favorite mug on vacation with me!  There is not much better than coffee on the deck overlooking the ocean.
 
 
  
We got into sand sculpting this year.  My husband REALLY got into it!  We also made an alligator and a turtle, but for some reason those pictures wouldn't cooperate with me and I'm too tired to figure out why.  Maybe I'll save them for another day.  They were really pretty impressive, but I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. 

 
We are always at the beach for the 4th of July.  They have a big parade that is just fun--nothing spectacular, but it just seems so American!  Here's my kids waiting for it to start.  My son bought that "do-rag" the night before and wore it almost continuously for the rest of the week.  He thinks it makes him look like the Duck Dynasty guys.  He loves it.  I'm worried.
 
 
Red, white, and blue glow sticks on the beach on the 4th!
 

Annual family picture! This one is actually pretty good!  It was a little windy and bright though! (and we had to make him take off the do-rag!)

OK, folks.  That's my randomness for the week.  I could post so many more, but I'm sure you're all bored with my beach vacation pics by now.  You can head over now and see what kind of random everyone else has been up to this week!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are great and glad you had a fun week! It was wonderful seeing you all again! Until next year...

    ReplyDelete