Sunday, August 18, 2013

Shop til ya Drop!!

You know you have it bad when the first thought in your head when you woke up this morning was "Yay!  Time for the TpT sale!"  I'm sure there will be several rounds of purchases made before this sale is over!  There is SO much on my wishlist!

Thanks to Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs for the button.
 
If you are still in the process of setting up your room and thinking about behavior management systems, you might be interested in one of my clip charts.  The Rock Star theme is my personal favorite and the one I use in my room! Just click the images to find them in my store.
 

 
 
 
 
 
I also have two different styles of Editable Word Walls on sale today.  Yes--editable!  They come with over 100 words included, but there are blank slides so that you can add your own words.  Just be sure you have PowerPoint on your computer so you can open the file!
 
 
Need a quick and easy way to practice sight words with your kiddos??  Check this out! And read about how I use this product HERE.
 
But enough about my products--Here's what's in my cart as we speak!
 
Anything (that I don't already have!) by Caitlin over at Kindergarten Smiles!
 
I'm for sure getting her September Word Work pack and Guided Reading Starter Kit Part 2 (because I already have Part 1 and it's FAB-U-LOUS!)
Photo: It's ready!! The first word work pack of the year! and YES! there will be one every month :) I am super excited about this! I know there isn't one for August, but you can definitely use this September pack right away!! and it will last you through September too! (link in the comments)
 
Photo: I will NOT go to sleep until this is done! (and I am posting this so that I have to keep my word!) hahaha
 
I'm also going to get Every Moment Matters by Vickie Plant.  This is a quick way to keep kids engaged and learning when you have a couple minutes to fill.  I have her math set prepped and ready already so I'm excited about the phonemic awareness set.
 
Oh, and there's that great offer on a custom mini by Teaching in the Tongass!  I've been wanting my own mini so maybe now is the time!
 
 
I'm sure there will be more!  I might have to do another post tomorrow to update you on round #2 (or #3 or #4!)  As for now, I'm off to be sure my feedback is up to date so I can use all my credits!
 
Happy Shopping!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: